L A Private Client - Providing Peace of Mind Through the Generations
Being a freelancer, contractor or consultant is becoming increasingly popular and can be an ideal way of working for some people, particularly those that like to be in control.
When setting off on your self employed journey in one of these roles there will be many matters that you will have considered such as:
· What happens if I have a period of time without work?
· Have I got adequate insurance to cover my professional liability and other risks?
· Where will my clients or contacts come from?
These are all essential questions which you will have spent time researching and planning.
But what about the personal side of your life?
· If you become incapacitated how can someone tidy up your business affairs and give notices under your business contracts?
· Who will be entitled to collect outstanding invoices and pay liabilities on your behalf if you cannot do so?
· If you freelance through a company, how will this be dealt with on your death, and, if necessary, who would wind up your business?
Planning for things that may happen in your personal life and which could affect your work life is essential for people who run their own business.
We can help you to Manage the Unavoidable and Avoid the Unmanageable.
We understand that time is money when you work for yourself. We therefore offer a complimentary 30 minute discovery call to see how we can help you to put a plan in place so that your business can cope should the unforeseen happen.
We are happy to speak to you on the telephone or by video link.
Complimentary 30 minute call to discover how we can help you through the services we offer.